sábado, 17 de julio de 2010

Letter


San Jose, Costa Rica 3 June 2010
Dear sirs of school of Systems Engineering
Barrio Turnón
ULACIT
I am writing you to thank the opportuniy that you give all the students of ULACIT, on Tuesday May 27 with the Rally technological.
The innovation week give us the oportunity to know diferents companies that were giving good oportunities to find a job, also I think that this rally technological is important no only to find jobs but also because people there give information of diferents, new technologies and others interesting topics and it can help us in our profesional career.
I consider important when the university made technological rally, because ULACIT show the interest that has with students to bring companies that give updated information of requirements that each person must have to participate in certain job.
I hope that each one who participated in the rally technological can take advantage of this, and apply for some of this jobs, and finally congratulation for this exelent activity.
Yours faithfully
Silvia Aguirre Orozco.
Ulacit’s student

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario