
According to "La Nacion" newspaper, Domestic Violence Court reported an increasse of about 3.000 application each year by protection measure. Many reports of violence have been presented by woman and this cause negative effects in our families.
Fortunaly I don't know any kind of domestic violence, but I often hear the news.
I think that nowadays domestic violence is coming to be a normal problem in the society because we always listen something about it, domestic violence is affecting children's life, also there is affecting people who are victim psychologically, emotional, physically by any family relationship.
Because domestic violence causes negative consequences in the family many children grow up with psycologycal trauma, and other problems that are affecting the relationship with family members.
In Costa Rica there are many laws that protect the humans rigths and principal the rigths of the woman and children. Also, I consider that domestic violence is not only with women is too with men.
I suggest to find help if someone is abuse, this because each person is valued, and if someone tell the truth the laws are going to protect them.
Fortunaly I don't know any kind of domestic violence, but I often hear the news.
I think that nowadays domestic violence is coming to be a normal problem in the society because we always listen something about it, domestic violence is affecting children's life, also there is affecting people who are victim psychologically, emotional, physically by any family relationship.
Because domestic violence causes negative consequences in the family many children grow up with psycologycal trauma, and other problems that are affecting the relationship with family members.
In Costa Rica there are many laws that protect the humans rigths and principal the rigths of the woman and children. Also, I consider that domestic violence is not only with women is too with men.
I suggest to find help if someone is abuse, this because each person is valued, and if someone tell the truth the laws are going to protect them.
I'm agree with you,today many women are victims of aggression, a example was a neighbor of mine, she died five months ago in the hands of her husband, the worst was that she never reported her couple,and like her,other women are afraid to report their attackers....
ResponderEliminarFortunately in our country there are laws that punish those crimes